Brown Signs Budget Three Days Before New Fiscal Year
At an 11 a.m. signing ceremony on June 27, Gov. Jerry Brown signs California’s $145 billion budget for the fiscal year starting July 1.
His press office says he’ll be joined by Senate President Pro Tempore Darrell Steinberg, a Sacramento Democrat, and Assembly Speaker John Pérez, a Los Angeles Democrat.
The Budget Act of 2013 is AB 110.
See the webcast at: www.calchannel.com.
Filed under: Budget and Economy
- Capitol Cliches (16)
- Conversational Currency (3)
- Great Moments in Capitol History (4)
- News (1,288)
- Opinionation (36)
- Overheard (246)
- Today's Latin Lesson (45)
- Restaurant Raconteur (21)
- Spotlight (110)
- Trip to Tokyo (8)
- Venting (184)
- Warren Buffett (43)
- Welcome (1)
- Words That Aren't Heard in Committee Enough (11)