Space is Extremely Limited! This Event Will Sell Out!
According to the Secretary of State, AT&T spent $270,001.43 in 2011 hosting the 14th Annual Speaker’s Cup at Pebble Beach, Spyglass Hill and The Links at Spanish Bay.
The “Ultimate” package — golf for four for two days — was $60,000.
Apparently, the economy is on the mend because the identical package is $65,000 this year.
Mark the calendar: May 4 and May 5
And don’t forget to include jacket and shirt size!
Filed under: Fundraising
- Capitol Cliches (16)
- Conversational Currency (3)
- Great Moments in Capitol History (4)
- News (1,287)
- Opinionation (36)
- Overheard (246)
- Today's Latin Lesson (45)
- Restaurant Raconteur (21)
- Spotlight (110)
- Trip to Tokyo (8)
- Venting (184)
- Warren Buffett (43)
- Welcome (1)
- Words That Aren't Heard in Committee Enough (11)